How the previous occupants had it...
Here's how it looked for awhile...
Amazing how a lack of furniture and accessories can make a place feel a bit boring, but we didn't want to just run out and buy a bunch of stuff we didn't particularly care for.
Ok, this picture is blurry, but there is a great story here! The baskets under the mirror received some compliments one day. I found out that you could have the PotteryBarn design consultants come out--for FREE and with no obligation to buy anything. So these baskets were already in place when she came over. She told me that she liked that I had bought the PotteryBarn baskets and that I had made a good choice using them there. Now, the best part was her face when I said, "Yes, I really liked the look of them, but I found these at TARGET!" Woot! Ok, I didn't yell the word Target in her face, but I wanted to emphasize my fun point. This is one of my good Idaho friend's favorite story. She and I are Target junkies!
The photo above the fireplace is of the Country Club Plaza fountain in Kansas City. It has a new home calling its name.
And here's where it is for now...
We still have the aquarium seen above...however, it expanded and changed locations.
Yes, the rabbit ears will eventually go...probably. I've been known to hide them when company's coming for fear someone will poke their eye out (to quote my least favorite movie of ALL time!)
Yep. It was dinnertime when I took this photo. The mirror is my favorite thing in this shot. It was a perfect find after 8 months of searching--at TJ Maxx HomeGoods!
Next up...we finally found a purpose for another room in our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment